End of Tenancy Cleaning
Zest One offer unique property cleaning services that brings both landlords and tenants assurances. In properties where there is multiple-occupation, both landlords and tenants need to be assured that tenancy contract terms are met. Having a cleaning service that can help ensure these terms are met brings great benefits to landlords and tenants.
For landlords, having a clean, appealing property ready for rent is crucial. There is a very wide choice in the property rental market at present. Many new build properties are entering the housing stock as ‘buy to let’ properties and these are in much demand from the student, family and the professional workforce sectors. For existing older housing stock in the rental market, it is imperative they are presented in the most positive way. Having a professional end of tenancy clean will ensure:
- Your property is appealing and welcoming to new tenants
- Meets the hygiene standards that many tenants require
- Shows to new tenants that you are a landlord that cares about maintaining standards
- Any tenant objections are overcome
- You achieve the best possible rental income from your property
For students and private tenants, your rental agreement may require you to clean the property before leaving at the end of your tenancy. This is not a job to underestimate, especially if you have been renting a whole house. It can be a time consuming and sometimes costly process, especially if you don’t meet the standards expected and deposit monies are held back as a result. Having an end of tenancy clean will ensure:
- You are confident that everything that needs to be cleaned has been to the highest standard
- Any deposit monies due back to you aren’t withheld due to dispute
- Any references required for future tenancies will be positive
- In properties such as student accommodation, where there is shared responsibility between tenants, the work doesn’t unfairly fall to just one or two people
Zest One will undertake a thorough deep clean of rental properties which will include carpets and flooring, kitchens including appliances, bathrooms, furniture, kitchen and bathroom grouting, skirting boards and more, making sure that the clean is the best clean possible.